Thursday 20 May 2010

Advertisng and Technology



An article on the technologies that will affect advertising and how it would become more focused. I thought it was important that i begin to look into the technologies which would affecting the future of promotion as it is something which would affect me. I feel that the idea that the adverts will become more refined in terms of the audience is something which could help me in the future in terms of picking and choosing certain images  but I'm not sure whether this could reduce the number of ideas available to use when trying to produce an advert. I like the idea of the eye tracking to figure out what best works within packaging but not sure whether this would begin to restrict the colour choices and layout options available when it would become apparent which work the best and which don't.

From looking at the articles I'm sure that they would be beneficial for advertising and allowing them to aim specific people but not sure whether or not they would be beneficial to the more creative part of the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment