Tuesday 20 April 2010

P&Work


I like the play with the image on the tortilla chips and how they've got it to relate to the flavour. I like how the layout is different from usual crisp packaging where everything is central and the layout works quite nicely arranged left. I also like the fact there isn't an image of the chips on their as that has become quite a boring standard thing now and i like how they've broken away from that. I like the fact that there is also more focus put on the image than on the actual type which says the flavour, again i think that it helps it stand out amongst the designs.

For the pasta packaging i like the simplistic approach the image type aspects where its kept simple and their isn't really anything extravagant about the design which is nice. I feel the hand written and signed type on the design i feel adds to the quality as does the style of the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment